Following guide, used to how to get a product online and make a transaction.
- Computer with an internet connection
- Credit or Debit card.
- Net banking or Online wallet
Follow these step-by-step instructions to learn how to buy online
- Step 1: Type the name of the website www.defencedirecteducation.com into your browser.
- Step 2: Go to “eBook” section from the navigation bar. You will see all the products that are available for purchase. If you want to purchase any product, you must first create your account. You can do that clicking on Login/Register in home page. Now sign in via Google or register for a free account through your username and email id.
- Step 3: Once you login, you will be able to add products to cart. Cart icon hovers over the screen which is red in colour and has “cart” icon. Once you click you will land on checkout page. Crosscheck your items on cart and you can click “Proceed to checkout” when you wish to make the transaction for completing your purchase.
- Step 4: You will be directed to payment gateway. Fill your credentials such as mobile number/Name/email. If you are returning customer these will be prefilled.
- Step 5: Now click on the payment mode through which you wish to pay.
- Step 6: Make the payment and follow on screen instructions. Once the payment is made you will be redirected to the website.
- Step 7: After visit our site just ‘Login’ then go to your account, if you are not already.
- Step 8: You can visit eBook section and browse the product you have downloaded. Now, instead of “Add to cart” You will see download button. Click download now to access PDF. The confirmation of your order and links, password is additionally sent to your email instantly and automatically after you have placed your order successfully.